We will contact you shortly.
Hey, I’m Anna! If you are reading this it means that you are just like me - a real dreamer and a true wanderluster who is obsessed with exploring the most popular and the most hidden places of this world!
I hope that my blog will give you lots of inspiration, desire to travel and to visit new destinations. With my advice, destination & hotel reviews and my useful travel tips you will be able to go to any place on the globe and to chase your own adventures. In this blog in travel we trust!
MADE ON THE ROAD
Maldives: Swimming with sharks and 8-meter stingrays!
My first Swiss Alpine Spa experience (Arosa Kulm Hotel) (Drone Mavic Pro 2 & Iphone Pro)
Where to go & what to see in Koh Samui (Thai adventures)
Majesty of Nature (French Alps, Drone Views)
My International Wedding! (France + Ukraine = Love)
Lac de Darbon: The Beauty of French Alps
HOW TO SAVE MONEY IN YOUR TRIP
1) Early booking of flight tickets and hotels. The best way to save money! Always book your flight tickets at least 5 months in advance. The cheapest flights are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Sometimes the difference in the price can reach more than 1000$! Always check the best possibilities (my favorite website for this is Skyscanner).
2) Travel card for public transport. Instead of buying every time bus ticket for 5€ one way, just buy a travel pass for 15-20€ for 2 days. You can save up to 50€.
3) Hotel booking. Everyone knows that the location of the hotel makes the price. Instead of booking a 4-star hotel just next to the lake you can book a great 3-star hotel 30 meters farther. We can walk these 30 meters, right?:) The price difference can be 100-200€ per night! Do not forget about promotions. You can search directly by the filter “promotions” in your city in the app Booking.com to see the best options. If you already chose your hotel, do not hesitate to call them to book it directly and ask a discount. Usually you can easily get 15% from the price. The cheapest options for the bravest ones are hostels and couchsurfing.
4) Local street food! Cheap, unique and tasty! Usually much cheaper than the restaurants where you also pay for service.
5) Discount brochures for tourists. You can usually find them at the airport at information desk or elsewhere. These brochures contain discount coupons for restaurants/cafe/museums/souvenir shops. With these coupons you can save in different outlets from 10 to 50%! And don’t forget that a lot of museums, art galleries and simply beautiful places are free for everyone!
Did you know all this information?